SIC “AGRO-SIMO-MASHBUD” develops and implements turnkey graded flour mills with the capacity from 30 to 250 t/day and turnkey module mini mills with the capacity from 7 to 50 t/day to process:
1. Grain reception, placement and storage
2. Batch formation for milling
3. Grain cleaning and preparation for milling
4. Grit formation (breaking) - Roll machines Р6-БЗН-M, A1-БЗН, Plansifter РK-2 and РK-4
5. Purification of grits and dunst (purifying and polishing)
6. Grit milling - Roll machines Р6-БЗН-M, A1-БЗН
7. Bran cleaning (bran cleaning machines)
8. Flour control - Plansifter РK-2 and РK-4
9. Flour packing, storage.
The company provides the full range of turnkey plant development services:
1. High quality of equipment – 15-month warranty.
2. The quality of finished products, manufactured on the equipment, is higher than state standards.
3. The finished product output rate is above standards.
The equipment has all the necessary permits, EU declarations for the European Union and also it necessarily has declarations of conformity of the Eurasian Economic Union (the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation).
For EU countries, equipment is accompanied by an EU declaration as required by the directives: